- Due to continued growth, our client is seeking to add an experienced Insurance Lawyer to join their team due to increased exposure to cyber risk.
- Working closely with dynamic Partners who are industry leaders in terms of technical skills, this role will see you running a range of insurance litigation including general liability matters with a focus on cyber risk.
- You will also be exposed to public liability, professional indemnity, product damage and personal injury.
- The right candidate will have at least 2 years post admission experience with candidates being considered up to Associate level.
- You will have well-developed insurance experience and enjoy problem solving and complex advice work.
- A passion for cyber risk and interest in developing in this area wold be ideal.
- This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented technician who is looking to have a speciality in a particular area, while still maintaining variety of work.
- The successful candidate will continue to hone their technical skills, whilst gaining exposure to a range of intellectually stimulating files.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: IN051218 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.