- Seeking Defendant Insurance Solicitor to work alongside talented Partners
- Looking to progress your career within insurance?
- Desired candidate has commercial acumen, strong attention to detail, and good academics!
- Contact Bianca on 07 3221 1229 for more information
- A large global law firm with offices across Australia across a range of various disciplines.
- This office is located in Brisbane’s CBD and has a growth requirement for a general liability insurance lawyers.
- There is currently a role available for a Defendant Insurance solicitor working alongside talented Partners, on public liability insurance matters.
- The successful candidate will have at least one years’ experience in Defendant Insurance at a mid or top-tier firm.
- Lawyers with 1-4 years PAE will be considered.
- Additionally, you will be looking to progress your career within Insurance, and possess commercial acumen, strong attention to detail and good academics (above 5.0 GPA).
- In this role you will be able to build on your existing skill set with the safety net of more senior insurance lawyers who are readily accessible on a daily basis.
- This is a career defining move where you will have an international firm on your CV, gaining exposure to interesting and complex matters with A-list clients.
- You will also have the opportunity for international secondments, combined with an attractive salary package.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: DI060120 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.