- A large global law firm with offices across Australia across a range of various disciplines.
- This office is located in Brisbane’s CBD and has a growth requirement for a general liability insurance lawyers.
This is a broad role with the opportunity to work across all aspects of insurance litigation including:
- Medical indemnity;
- Workers Compensation;
- Public Liability;
- and CTP common law claims.
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience at a reputable firm in the insurance space across one or more of the relevant areas.
- The successful candidate will have strong communication and drafting skills and the ability to manage clients under the supervision of a Partner.
- This is a career defining move where you will have an international firm on your CV, gaining exposure to interesting and complex matters with A-list clients.
- You will also have the opportunity for international secondments, combined with an attractive salary package.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: IN271118 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.