- A litigation lawyer is required for a role with a heavy focus on professional indemnity.
- Previous experience in insurance is not required, all training will be provided.
- Our client is a dynamic, resourceful and highly reputable national that has undergone substantial growth in recent years.
- This firm is an employer of choice for Law Staff due to its many qualities including culture, quality of work, low attrition levels, and strong work-life balance promoted heavily by the Partners.
- With a commercial offering of specialist experience across a range of dedicated areas, they service blue-chip clientèle and work on quality and diverse matters.
- This is a high performing team environment where you will work on Professional Indemnity claims and some Public Liability matters across a broad range of industries including:
- the financial sector (including brokers, accountants and financial advisers);
- the property sector (real estate agents, valuers, surveyors and other property industry participants);
- the health care sector (including doctors, nurses, hospitals, dentists, allied health care professionals and primary health organisations); and
- you will also be exposed to directors’ and officers’ liability claims.
- To be successful you will have 3+ Years PAE in either quality litigation matters, looking to specialise in professional indemnity. (All training provided)
- Additionally, you will possess commercial acumen, have strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Remuneration is in line with relevant experience and is market competitive with other national firms.
- You will work closely with and learn from exceptional senior lawyers and your development will be supported by a number of senior Practitioners.
- In addition, this firm has leading edge Employee Relations policies and exceptional work-life balance.
- These are reinforced by staff endorsements and the firm receiving Employer of Choice, Equity and Diversity awards over several consecutive years.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL081018 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.