- In-house Workplace Relations and Employment Lawyer | Intermediate to Senior | Brisbane Based
- 2 x In-house opportunities | 12 month contracts with possibility for extension
- Competitive salary | Excellent Work Life Balance
Our client has engaged us to assist them with the appointment of two additional lawyers to join their well established workplace relations and employment legal team. If you are looking for something truely challenging then look no further! There are currently two, fixed term, full-time positions available for 12 months with a strong possibility for extension. Be prepared to define your legal career in this unique role!
Taking on a wide range of challenging tasks, you can expect your role to involve, but not be limited to:
- Providing advice on disciplinary proceedings;
- Anti-discrimination claims;
- Bullying and harassment matters;
- Unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations;
- Employment agreements and contracts; and
- Workplace Health and Safety matters.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Admission as a legal practitioner in Queensland;
- Between 3 to 10 years post admission experience within a workplace relations and employment group;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills of a high professional standard;
- Exceptional drafting skills; and
- Ability to work effectively both autonomously and in a team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to move into an in-house role within a professional environment offering:
- Highly competitive remuneration;
- Real work life balance;
- Ongoing training & development with the opportunity to learn from the best;
- A friendly and supportive team environment.
We offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No:WRM20190517 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org