- Work across major IP and commercial matters within a highly regarded Australian law firm with a supportive workplace culture. Confidentially apply!
- Reputable Australian Firm with Supportive Culture
- Junior Intellectual Property & Commercial Lawyer | 1-3 years' PAE
- Growing team, offering excellent mentoring and opportunity for advancement
- Our client is a leading and progressive mid-tier firm with a reputation second-to-none.
- They pride themselves on providing exceptional client service and quality work, whilst maintaining a close-knit and inclusive workplace, and a real work-life balance underpinned by extremely reasonable budgets.
- As a member of the IP & Commercial team, you will work closely with reputable Partner and Senior Lawyers servicing a variety of blue chip corporate clients, including ASX listed corporations across a wide range of industries in addition to various public sector clients and start up companies.
- You will gain exposure to a variety of challenging and high quality corporate and commercial matters and business and corporate advice, trade practices/competitors, franchising and disputes, as well as Intellectual Property matters generally.
- To be successful you will have between 1-3 years' PAE
- You will have experience within a specialist, mid or top tier IP & Commercial practice and be looking to continue in this area of specialisation.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive market salary in addition to a range of leading employee benefits which demonstrate their commitment to the well-being of their staff.
- With an expanding IP & Commercial team there is ongoing opportunity for internal development and advancement.
- Modern offices and a collegiate team environment.
THE NEXT STEP
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No: IP2020211 and forward your Professional Profile to either:
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com