- Career Development Opportunity
- Excellent Workplace Culture & Competitive Remuneration
- Complex Matters Across Multiple Industries
A dynamic, resourceful and highly reputable specialist firm within the Employment sector. With a commercial offering of specialist experience across a range of dedicated areas, they service a broad clientèle and work on quality and diverse matters.
The firm is currently seeking a talented Employment and Workplace Relations Lawyer, to step up within a close-knit and supportive team, offering ongoing advancement opportunities. Working under an experienced Partner and Special Counsel, the role will see you gaining exposure to front end and back end work across a range of ER and IR matters, as well as offering the opportunity to touch on safety matters. The role will encompass a wide variety of work including, but not limited to:-
- drafting and advising on employment agreements and contracts;
- enterprise bargaining agreements;
- front and back end workplace health and safety matters;
- unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations;
- restraint of trade issues; and
- workplace harassment and bullying claims.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
To be successful you will be a Workplace Relations Lawyer with 2 to 5 years' post admission experience. Additionally, you will be looking to progress your career within employment law, and possess commercial acumen, strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
THE NEXT STEP
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref:EIR2020215 and email your Resume to either:
- Ena Pita- email@example.com
- Trudy Reading- firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Law Staff | Level 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229