- This role is with a large, national firm with a top-tier reputation.
- This role involves a wide range of front-end construction work.
- You will be involved in drafting, negotiating and reviewing various contracts for major projects and infrastructure work.
- You need to be a hard worker with 1 year PAE in construction (either front or back end) at a reputable firm.
- This firm provides spacious modern offices, together with a high calibre client base and collaborative and supportive team environment.
- You will also have access to their wellbeing program including:
- Discounted products insurance,
- Corporate massage, and
- Social club.
- Definitely an Employer of Choice!
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CN130220 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.