- A specialist national firm which has grown and will continue to grow exponentially. They are well recognised and highly regarded by industry peers.
Your role will be across complex insurance matters, including:
- Professional indemnity;
- Public, property and product liability; as well as
- Workers compensation.
- The right candidate will have at least 1 years PAE and be able to demonstrate high performance in insurance throughout their career.
- This is a great opportunity which will send you in the right direction for a successful career.
- You will be given the opportunity to work on quality insurance matters under the guidance of highly respected Partners.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: IN120918 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
If this role is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of positions across private practice and in-house.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.