Our client, a well established, Brisbane based Firm is seeking a junior secretary with 1 year of experience in plaintiff or defendant insurance to join their busy Brisbane based practice. We would love to hear from you if you have:
- A minimum of 2 years' legal secretarial experience;
- Defendant or Plaintiff insurance experience is essential;
- 60+wpm accurate typing;
- Strong Microsoft and other Microsoft skills;
- Good time management and organisational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail and work well in a team; and
- A proactive and enthusiastic work style.
- Dictaphone typing and word processing;
- Diary management;
- Opening and closing files;
- Drafting and preparing correspondence and documentation;
- Liaising with clients, and other relevant parties;
- Document management;
- File and email management;
- Bring ups;
- Collating documentation and briefs;
- Organising meetings and travel;
- Managing incoming calls and inquiries; and
- General administrative support.
Not what you are looking for? At Law Staff we can help take the stress out of finding your dream job ..... Whatever you are looking for, our team at Law Staff can assist you with finding the right job with the right firm. With over 30 years' experience as specialist legal recruiters in the Brisbane market we know the vast majority of firms and their individual culture. In a lot of instances we know the lawyers in the various departments and are able to determine what could be right for you in light of what you tell us you are ultimately looking for. This knowledge, together with strong relationships with the various HR Managers in EXCEPTIONAL CBD firms, provides you with the edge you need to secure an interview for your dream job.
Need to talk to us out of hours? No problem, drop us an email and we can call you either after work, in your lunch break or even on the weekend.
For details of all other available opportunities, please visit our website: www.law-staff.com.au
Please note, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane Q 4000