- This reputable eastern seaboard firm currently has a vacancy within their Commercial Litigation team.
- Our client is an industry leader in the Commercial sphere advising clients nationally on a raft of issues.
- The firm strives for excellence whilst maintaining a customer focus and strong team values.
- In this position, you will be a valued member of the team assisting Partners from Litigation.
- You will provide cohesive and legally technical advice to directors, shareholders and business owners on a range of commercial disputes, expecting to have matters in the Federal, Supreme, District and Magistrates Courts and the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
- The firm is seeking a highly motivated individual from 1 to 3 years post-admission experience.
- You must have previous experience in commercial litigation at a mid or top-tier firm.
- You will join a team of motivated individuals who are dedicated to providing the highest level of legal service to their clients.
- The culture of this firm is collaborative and team-oriented and they encourage continued learning and development.
- They have a positive and caring environment and the Partners lead by example.
- A highly competitive remuneration package is available for the successful candidate and will be commensurate with your experience.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL311018 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.