- Commercial | Retail Leasing Paralegal | Intermediate to Senior Level
- Prestigious Firm and an the Ultimate Employer of Choice
- Close-Knit and Friendly Team
- High Profile Leasing Matters | Growth Opportunity
- Competitive Salary Package + Benefits | Excellent CBD location
Our client is a large and highly-respected national firm with modern start-of-the-art offices and facilities, and a very strong market presence in Brisbane. As one of several Leasing Paralegals, you get to work closely with others including a number of their Senior Lawyers. This is a growth role which has arisen as a result of high-profile national clients increasing their activities and commercial and retail portfolios. You will play an active part in working closely with these clients and maintaining relationships.
You can expect your key responsibilities to involve:
- Acting for blue chip clientele;
- Day-to-day portfolio management;
- Managing commercial and retail leasing transactions;
- Drafting relevant leasing correspondence, including leases, assignments, variations, and surrenders;
- Preparation of status reports and documentation associated with leasing matters;
- Client liaison; and
- General leasing admin and file management.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Leasing Paralegal, in either commercial or retail leasing;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- A client focus and strong relationship management abilities;
- Excellent attention to detail and time management; and
- Advanced organisational abilities.
You can expect the remuneration package to be extremely attractive, along with:
- Bonuses on performance;
- paid overtime when requested/approved;
- an established Health & Well being program;
- social activities and events;
- paid maternity leave in excess of policy;
- and considerable back office support.
- Kirra Gaskell - email@example.com
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
At Law Staff we offer you a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity for you to research at your leisure.
For details of all other available opportunities, please visit our website: www.law-staff.com.au
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane Q 4000