To be considered for this exceptional opportunity, experience working within a law firm is ESSENTIAL. You are also required to have the following skills:
- a working knowledge of a legal Trust Account, General Account and other Legal Accounts procedures;
- a minimum 3 years' legal accounts experience;
- experienced with LawMaster would be beneficial but not essential;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- the ability to work in a team environment and autonomously;
- great time management skills;
- an approachable and enthusiastic manner; and
- an acute attention to detail.
- Trust and General Accounting through to reconciliation;
- QLD Law Society Trust Account obligations;
- Accounts Payable and Receivable;
- Follow up on outstanding invoices as required;
- Credit card reconciliation;
- Day/month-end reporting and procedures;
- Superannuation, GST and BAS reports;
- Backup for payroll processing;
- Liaising with clients and answering account queries;
- General office administration as required.
Not what you are looking for? At Law Staff we can help take the stress out of finding your dream job ..... Whatever you are looking for, our team at Law Staff can assist you with finding the right job with the right firm. With over 30 years' experience as specialist legal recruiters in the Brisbane market we know the vast majority of firms and their individual culture. In a lot of instances we know the lawyers in the various departments and are able to determine what could be right for you in light of what you tell us you are ultimately looking for. This knowledge, together with strong relationships with the various HR Managers in EXCEPTIONAL CBD firms, provides you with the edge you need to secure an interview for your dream job.
Need to talk to us out of hours? No problem, drop us an email and we can call you either after work, in your lunch break or even on the weekend.
For details of all other available opportunities, please visit our website: www.law-staff.com.au
Please note, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Law Staff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane Q 4000