This role will see you working across a range of complex matters related to managing the legal and security requirements of this fast growing organisation. More specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
- implementation of legislative policy and procedures;
- development and maintenance of risk management and governance frameworks;
- liaising with external counsel;
- management of all legal documentation and subsequent amendments;
- liaising with external management to ensure financial stability within AU and NZ;
- management of PPSR and other security registrations and renewals;
- proactive distressed credit default management;
- entity reviews relating to new and existing clients;
- settlement compliance pertaining to master documentation, perfection of securities, cashflow transactions and credit approvals;
- company certification duties; and
- general office duties.
You will have maintain the following competencies:
- 2+ Years post admission experience;
- demonstrated knowledge of operational risk and compliance management, and obligations;
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- ability to work autonomously while also being able to work effectively with others to achieve shared goals
- strong client management and relationship building skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively with others to achieve shared goals.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: LC201218 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to engaging with shortlisted candidates.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane Q 4000