- flexible hours and work-life balance
- no time sheets
- team environment
- high rewards for achievers
- values driven organisation
This role is for a person motivated and passionate about customer service, highly competitive in the War for Talent, yet a person who will not compromise on personal principles or the values of the business. It's a position that will suit an experienced Recruitment Consultant, a mid-level HR Practitioner, a Lawyer jaded with private practice, or a mature Law Student with a few years in Customer Relations.
At Law Staff you will have the opportunity to work with a range of private law firms from boutique to multinationals, as well as government departments and corporations with in-house legal departments. You will be expected to work as part of our team to partner with clients to help then achieve successful hiring outcomes and foster long term business relationships.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- be a genuinely passionate, hardworking and an energetic self-starter;
- be highly motivated, proactive and results-driven;
- be able to demonstrate something in your background that is indicative of what drives you and the commitment you have to achieve your own personal or professional goals;
- be professional, honest and ethical in your approach;
- possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- have a genuine passion for people and be able to build rapport easily at all levels;
- be an excellent time manager and multi-tasker; and
- revel in working in a highly collaborative and supportive team environment where others will offer to help you and you will naturally want to reciprocate.
To apply, please send your details to Trudy Reading (email@example.com).