Our client is a well respected specialist CBD firm offering a supportive environment, a friendly team and high quality work. They are currently seeking a Legal Secretary who enjoys working in the Law and will strive to provide excellent results for clients.
WHAT IT INVOLVES
Working in this busy Commercial Litigation team, your responsibilities will include:
- dictaphone typing;
- diary management;
- billing and other file related accounts requests;
- travel arrangements;
- compiling briefs;
- file and document management including file opening, follow ups; and
- administrative support.
This firm is ideally looking for a secretary/personal assistant with a minimum of 2 years' legal experience. Requirements of this role include:
- corporate presentation;
- excellent communications skills (written & verbal);
- attention to detail;
- ability to be a team player;
- understanding of the court processes and experience in compiling briefs;
- advanced MS office skills; as well as
- 70+ wpm accurate typing speed.
Please note, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Not what you are looking for? At Law Staff we can help take the stress out of finding your dream job ..... Whatever you are looking for, our team at Law Staff can assist you with finding the right job with the right firm. With over 20 years' experience as specialist legal recruiters in the Brisbane market we know the vast majority of firms and their individual culture.
- Kirra Gaskell: firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- Trudy Reading: email@example.com.
For details of all other available opportunities, please visit our website: www.law-staff.com.au