- A large National firm.
- This is one of the fastest growing legal practices in Australia and is likened in many ways to a top-tier in terms of the quality of their work.
- Working across a number of significant and complex dispute matters in a range of industries.
- You will regularly be exposed to:
- IP Litigation,
- Finance Recovery,
- Insolvency and Restructuring,
- Tax Disputes and Litigation,
- Property Litigation, and
- general Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution.
- To be considered for this role you will need a minimum of 3 years' PAE and be commercially astute, solutions focused and have previous experience in a similar role.
- For the right candidate, a very competitive salary package is on offer as well as numerous other employee benefits.
Apply now and you could work in a modern and resourceful office environment, with a social work culture and excellent career development opportunities.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL051018 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.