- This is an opportunity with a high-quality commercial law firm with a team of lawyers that are focused on key areas.
- The successful candidate will work in the progressive Brisbane office where they specialise in:
- Community Living;
- Intellectual Property;
- Disputes Resolution and Workplace Relations; as well as
- Health and Safety.
- This position provides the opportunity to be exposed to an impressive portfolio of large clients.
- The work mix will include providing advice to a range of health care providers and retirement living operators including publicly listed groups, private groups and not for profits.
- This will include advice to operators on acquisitions and sales, major incident management, coronial matters and all regulatory issues.
- You will have 3-4 Years PAE, ideally with a litigation focus.
- You will also have strong commercial skills, demonstrating a motivation for exceptional client service in a specialist environment.
- This firm has an open, caring and supportive culture.
- You will learn from ex top-tier Partners and be promoted for your efforts.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL071019 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.