- Competitive Remuneration and Employee Benefits
- Work Life Balance and Guaranteed Progression Opportunities
- Dispute Resolution | Litigation | Corporate Insolvency
This is a highly respected, specialist firm with a phenomenal opportunity for growth. This firm is:
- well resourced and innovative, with an exceptional work place culture;
- service oriented with a focus on value-adding to clients at every opportunity;
- has extensive community involvement;
- has offices in both the Gold Coast and Brisbane; and
- is considered by many to be an Employer of Choice.
Our client is growing and seeks an additional Lawyer with a high level of technical expertise to join their Gold Coast office. As a Lawyer or Associate your role will include:
- confidently managing your own matters with mentoring from Partners and Senior Associates;
- briefing Counsel and attending Court, mediation and settlement conferences;
- enjoying the responsibility of mentoring and providing leadership to Junior Lawyers and paralegals within the team; and
- having a valued input into client relationship management and new business development in collaboration with partners of the firm.
Your work mix will include high scale commercial litigation matters in the District, Supreme and High Courts throughout Queensland and other States. This will include:
- corporate dispute resolution, corporate insolvency, bankruptcy, and secured/unsecured recovery work;
- disputes ranging from business, to shareholder and contract issues; property and trust disputes; as well as competition and consumer disputes; and
- acting on behalf of Liquidators, Creditors and Trustees and provide advice to directors with regard to restructuring, asset protection and insolvency administration.
To be successful you will need at least 3 years PAE up to Senior Associate Level. You will:
- have solid commercial litigation and/or corporate insolvency experience;
- have a sense of commitment to provide a high degree of client service; and
- while not essential, experience in mentoring junior staff will be highly regarded.
Market leading remuneration package - which will be based on the level of skills and competency that you bring to the table.
- Genuine career progression and development opportunities.
- Modern offices and a collegiate team environment.
- This firm is very involved in the community with great work-life balance and employee benefits.
THE NEXT STEPS
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity (and any others of interest) for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No: NSCL250818 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane Q 4000