- Work at a mid-tier law firm with a national presence and leading expertise across several practise areas!
- Our client requires a litigation lawyer at Senior Associate Level.
- Your role will include a variety of:
- Contract Disputes;
- Property Litigation;
- Class Actions;
- Professional Negligence Claims;
- Mining Disputes;
- Building and Construction Litigation; and
- Employment Related Disputes.
- You will provide advice to a range of clients under the guidance of experienced and well-regarded Partners.
- You will have at least 7 years post admission experience in commercial litigation.
- The ideal candidate will also be client focused, have commercial drafting skills, a passion for innovative solutions and excellent communication skills.
- In return, you will be given the opportunity to contribute to major organisations and cutting-edge legal matters across a range of industries.
- There is also a highly competitive remuneration package on offer and other employee benefits.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL050819 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.