- This is an expanding international firm which will allow you to progress your career exponentially.
- It is recognised and highly regarded by industry peers.
- Working in the litigation group, you can expect to work across a broad range of disputes from oil & gas through to construction litigation.
- This is an impressive book of clients including a number of high-profile claims and international matters.
- To be successful in this role you will have at least 1-year post admission experience, with applicants considered up to Associate level.
- You will have experience across commercial litigation, with good academics and ideally mid or top-tier lineage.
- This role will progress your career to new levels and you will be personally rewarded for your work with a top-tier salary and an array of staff benefits.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL090320 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.