- Medical Indemnity Lawyer
- 2+ Years Post Admission Experience
- Prominent National Law Firm
- Employer of Choice
- This is one of Australia's leading law firms. They are an employer of choice with a contemporary approach and employee friendly policies. Coupled with remuneration levels that rival the best, this opportunity will secure your place in the health law sector working with some of the best legal minds in this market segment.
- You will work on some of Australia’s most notable medical negligence claims and professional liability cases.
- This role is able to accomodate up to 95% medical negligence or a blended role involving civil claims, disciplinary work with AHPRA, health advisory work, and public liability.
- You will receive mentoring from one of Queensland's prominent and respected specialists in this medical and health law space.
- The successful candidate will have approximately 2 to 8 years PAE in an Insurance team with a mid-tier national or top-tier firm.
- Ideally you will have some medical indemnity experience, however insurance lawyers with a technical ability and looking to cross over to medical indemnity are encouraged to apply.
- Sound academics of a 5.0 GPA and above is the expected standard.
- This is a career-defining role which tends to pay at or above other rival first tier law firms plus bonuses for exceeding targets.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as your preferences around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure.
An important point to note is that your discussions with us remain strictly confidential and we don't move forward with anything until you authorise us in writing. This is your career, not ours, and we want you to feel comfortable in whether or not to move forward.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: IN010220 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Law Staff | Level 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229