- This is one of Australia's leading top tier law firms.
- They are an employer of choice with contemporary employee friendly policies and remuneration levels that rival the best.
- You will work on some of Australia’s most notable medical negligence claims and professional liability cases.
- This role is likely to be 95% medical negligence, but there may be some disciplinary work with AHPRA and some health work from an advisory perspective.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years PAE in a litigation or insurance team with a mid-tier national or top-tier firm.
- (medical indemnity experience is not necessary)
- You will also have strong academics (5.5 GPA and above).
- This is a career-defining role which tends to pay at or above other rival first tier law firms plus bonuses for exceeding targets.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL261118 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.