- Career Defining Opportunity within a Leading Independent Top-Tier and a Highly Reputable Eastern Seaboard Firm
- Exposure to Challenging Matters
- Negotiable Remuneration + Opportunities to Progress your Career FAST!
1. BANKING AND FINANCE ASSOCIATE OR SA | TOP-TIER FIRM | 3+ YEARS PAE
- FIRM: This is one of Australia's leading independent law firms, offering ongoing client benefits, professional development opportunities and a competitive remuneration.
- ROLE: The firm is currently seeking a talented banking and finance Associate or SA with 3+ years PAE to join their busy team, working alongside industry leading Partners.
- WORK: Working alongside industry leading Partners, you can expect to work on the forefront of the most complex and challenging global deals across the full spectrum of banking and finance matters including major transactions, projects and significant cross-boarder disputes.
- BENEFITS: In order to attract high calibre candidates, a highly competitive top-tier salary is on offer and is negotiable in line with experience. In addition to this the firm has a leading Employee Benefits Program including paid post-graduate studies at international tertiary institutions
2. FUNDS MANAGEMENT LAWYER |REPUTABLE EASTERN SEABOARD FIRM | 2+ YEARS PAE
- FIRM: This reputable CBD firm currently has a vacancy within their Funds Management | Corporate Team. Our client is an industry leader in the Commercial sphere advising local and national clients across all aspects of Corporate Law, Property Law and Dispute Resolution. The firm strives for excellence whilst maintaining a customer focus and strong team values.
- ROLE: The firm is currently seeking an ambitious Funds Management Associate with 2 + years PAE, solid academics and ideally coming out of either a mid or top-tier firm.
- WORK: You will be a valued member of the Funds Management Team required to provide advice across Compliance services; Investment management agreements; AFS regime; Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Requirements; Disclosure requirements; Finance broker regulations; and Credit reforms. You will also be required to assist with other general Corporate work
- BENEFITS: Aside from a highly competitive remuneration and opportunity to work alongside industry leaders on complex matters, the Firm offers ongoing development opportunities.
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref:20190610 and email your Resume to:
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.