- Large Top-Tier & Eastern Seaboard Firm
- Highly Competitive Remuneration | Professional Growth Opportunities
- Career-defining Roles | Contact Ena and Trudy on (07) 3221 1229
1. BANKING AND FINANCE LAWYER | TOP-TIER FIRM | 1-4 YEARS PAE
- FIRM: This is one of Australia's premier law firms and is well respected for its depth of expertise on complex banking and finance transactions. The firm is guided by strong ethics, ensuring an environment which fosters career development and future growth.
- ROLE: The firm is currently seeking a banking and finance lawyer with 1-4 years PAE to join their busy team, working under a talented and experienced Partner.
- WORK: You can be expected to act for and build relationships with some of Australia's biggest banks on interstate and international transactions. Specifically you will work within a specialist team to advise on large complex banking and finance matters alongside handling a variety of files yourself including front-end finance and preparation of security documents.
- OTHER: The firm is offering a competitive remuneration package with a high performance incentive scheme. The role provides excellent prospects for career progression, with a clearly defined career path and mentoring program on offer.
2. FUNDS MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE | EASTERN SEABOARD FIRM | 3+ YEARS PAE
- FIRM: Our client is an industry leader in the Commercial sphere advising local and national clients across all aspects of Corporate Law, Property Law and Dispute Resolution. The firm strives for excellence whilst maintaining a customer focus and strong team values.
- ROLE: The firm is currently seeking an ambitious Funds Management Associate with 3 + years PAE, solid academics and ideally coming out of either a mid or top-tier firm.
- WORK: You will be a valued member of the Funds Management Team required to provide advice across Compliance services; Investment management agreements; AFS regime; Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Requirements;Disclosure requirements; and Finance broker regulations. You will also be required to assist with other general Corporate work
- OTHER: Aside from a highly competitive remuneration and opportunity to work alongside industry leaders on complex matters, the Firm offers ongoing development opportunities.
THE NEXT STEP
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref:MBF2019712 and email your Resume to:
1. Trudy Reading - email@example.com; and
2. Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of positions across private practice and in-house.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.