- Career Defining Opportunity within a Leading Independent Top-Tier and a Highly Reputable Eastern Seaboard Firm
- Exposure to Challenging Matters
- Negotiable Remuneration + Opportunities to Progress your Career FAST!
1. BANKING AND FINANCE ASSOCIATE | TOP-TIER FIRM | 2-5 YEARS PAE
- FIRM: Our client is a pre-eminent national law firm and is considered an Employer of Choice by many. They are at the top of their game in terms of technical legal competence and are lauded as legal gentry given they carry themselves with pride and grace, as well as treat their industry colleagues with respect and courtesy. Rarely do we need to recruit for them as they have extremely low staff turnover.
- ROLE: The firm is currently seeking a banking and finance lawyer with 2-5 years PAE to join their busy team, working alongside industry leasing Partners.
- WORK: Working alongside industry leading Partners, you can expect to act for and build relationships with some of Australia's biggest banks on interstate and international transactions. Specifically you will work within a specialist team to advise on large complex banking and finance matters alongside handling a variety of files yourself.
- BENEFITS: In order to attract high calibre candidates, a highly competitive top-tier salary is on offer and is negotiable in line with experience. In addition to this the firm has a leading Employee Benefits Program including paid post-graduate studies at international tertiary institutions
2. FUNDS MANAGEMENT LAWYER |REPUTABLE EASTERN SEABOARD FIRM | 2+ YEARS PAE
- FIRM: This reputable CBD firm currently has a vacancy within their Funds Management | Corporate Team. Our client is an industry leader in the Commercial sphere advising local and national clients across all aspects of Corporate Law, Property Law and Dispute Resolution. The firm strives for excellence whilst maintaining a customer focus and strong team values.
- ROLE: The firm is currently seeking an ambitious Funds Management Associate with 2 + years PAE, solid academics and ideally coming out of either a mid or top-tier firm.
- WORK: You will be a valued member of the Funds Management Team required to provide advice across Compliance services; Investment management agreements; AFS regime; Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Requirements; Disclosure requirements; Finance broker regulations; and Credit reforms. You will also be required to assist with other general Corporate work
- BENEFITS: Aside from a highly competitive remuneration and opportunity to work alongside industry leaders on complex matters, the Firm offers ongoing development opportunities.
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref:MBF20192908 and email your Resume to:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.