- Career Defining Opportunity within a Independent Top-Tier and a Leading National Mid-Tier Firm
- Exposure to Challenging Matters
- Negotiable Remuneration + Opportunities to Progress your Career FAST!
1. BANKING AND FINANCE ASSOCIATE | INDEPENDENT TOP-TIER FIRM | 3+ YEARS PAE
- FIRM: Our client is a pre-eminent national law firm and is considered an Employer of Choice by many. They are at the top of their game in terms of technical legal competence and are lauded as legal gentry given they carry themselves with pride and grace, as well as treat their industry colleagues with respect and courtesy. Rarely do we need to recruit for them as they have extremely low staff turnover.
- ROLE: The firm is currently seeking a banking and finance senior associate with a minimum of 3+ Years PAE to join their busy team, working alongside industry leading Partners.
- WORK: Working alongside industry leading Partners, you can expect to act for and build relationships with some of Australia's biggest banks on interstate and international transactions. Specifically you will work within a specialist team to advise on large complex banking and finance matters alongside handling a variety of files yourself.
- BENEFITS: In order to attract high calibre candidates, a highly competitive top-tier salary is on offer and is negotiable in line with experience. In addition to this the firm has a leading Employee Benefits Program including paid post-graduate studies at international tertiary institutions
2. BANKING AND FINANCE LAWYER | LEADING NATIONAL MID-TIER FIRM | 2-5 YEARS PAE
- FIRM: Our client is a large mid-tier fir with a reputation for excellence and a strong supportive workplace culture. With an expanding Banking and Finance team there is ongoing opportunity for internal development and advancement.
- ROLE: The firm is currently seeking an ambitious banking and finance lawyer with between 2-5 years PAE, solid academics and ideally coming out of either a mid or top-tier firm.
- WORK: Working as a valued member of a highly skilled banking and finance team, you will be given responsibility to run your own challenging matters across complex financing transactions across various industry sectors including real estate, agribusiness, corporate, and health.
- BENEFITS: With a strong commitment to their staff engagement, this firm offers an extensive range of employment benefits which are both generous and unique to the individual team members. You will also be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, exceptional mentoring from senior practitioners who are recognised as experts in their area of practice, and a transparent pathway for a successful legal career
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref:BF20192011 and email your Resume to:
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.