- Brisbane CBD Firms seeking Junior, Mid, and Senior level Lawyers to join their successful teams
- Mid, Top and National Firms | Highly Competitive Remuneration
- 2+ Years PAE through to Senior Associate level role
- Apply in Confidence Today! Interview this week.
- FIRM: This is a highly respected, specialist firm which is well resourced and innovative, with fantastic work place culture. It is also very community minded with a focus on client value to a high standard.
- ROLE: Unique opportunity for a litigation Lawyer or Associate to join a fast growing practice in their Gold Coast office. Your role will include confidentially managing your own matters from commencement to completion; briefing Counsel and attending Court, mediation and settlement conferences; enjoying the responsibility of mentoring and providing leadership to paralegals within the team; and having a valued input into the business development and marketing of the firm.
- WORK MIX: Your work mix will include high scale litigation matters in the District, Supreme and High Courts throughout Queensland and Australia. This will include commercial and corporate dispute resolution and litigation, corporate insolvency, bankruptcy, and debt recovery; disputes will ranging from business, to shareholder and contract disputes, property and trust disputes as well as competition and consumer disputes; and acting on behalf of Liquidators, Creditors and Trustees and provide advice to directors with regard to restructuring, asset protection and insolvency administration.
- CANDIDATE: To be successful you will need at least 2 years PAE up to Associate Level. You will also have solid commercial litigation and/or insolvency experience; have a commitment to provide a high degree of client service; and while not essential, experience in mentoring junior staff will be highly regarded.
- BENEFITS: On top of a competitive remuneration package, this firm is very involved in the community with great work-life balance and employee benefits. They have modern offices and collegiate team environment with genuine career progression and development opportunities.
2 - INSURANCE LITIGATION LAWYER | 3 + PAE
- ROLE: A litigation lawyer is required for a role with a heavy focus on professional indemnity. Previous experience in insurance is not required, all training will be provided.
- FIRM: Our client is a dynamic, resourceful and highly reputable national that has undergone substantial growth in recent years. This firm is an employer of choice for Law Staff due to its many qualities including culture, quality of work, low attrition levels, and strong work-life balance promoted heavily by the Partners.
- WORK: With a commercial offering of specialist experience across a range of dedicated areas, they service blue-chip clientèle and work on quality and diverse matters. This is a high performing team environment where you will work on Professional Indemnity claims and some Public Liability matters across a broad range of industries including: the financial sector (including brokers, accountants and financial advisers); the property sector (real estate agents, valuers, surveyors and other property industry participants); the health care sector (including doctors, nurses, hospitals, dentists, allied health care professionals and primary health organisations); and you will also be exposed to directors’ and officers’ liability claims.
- CANDIDATE: To be successful you will have 43+ Years PAE in either quality litigation matters, looking to specialise in professional indemnity. (All training provided) Additionally, you will possess commercial acumen, have strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- BENEFITS: Remuneration is in line with relevant experience and is market competitive with other national firms. You will work closely with and learn from exceptional senior lawyers and your development will be supported by a number of senior Practitioners. In addition, this firm has leading edge Employee Relations policies and exceptional work-life balance. These are reinforced by staff endorsements and the firm receiving Employer of Choice, Equity and Diversity awards over several consecutive years.
3 - LITIGATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION | 3 – 6 Years PAE
- FIRM: A large National firm. This is one of the fastest growing legal practices in Australia and is likened in many ways to a top-tier in terms of the quality of their work.
- WORK: Working across a number of significant and complex dispute matters in a range of industries. You will regularly be exposed to IP Litigation, Resources, Energy, Finance Recovery, Insolvency and Restructuring, Tax Disputes and Litigation, Property Litigation, and general Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution.
- CANDIDATE: To be considered for this role you will need a minimum of 3 years' PAE and be commercially astute, solutions focused and have previous experience in a similar role.
- BENEFITS: For the right candidate, a very competitive salary package is on offer as well as numerous other employee benefits. Apply now and you could work in a modern and resourceful office environment, with a social work culture and excellent career development opportunities.
4 - LITIGATION AND INSOLVENCY SOLICITOR | 2 - 4 YEARS' PAE
- FIRM: This client is an Eastern seaboard mid-tier firm, recognised as a leading legal services provider within Australia.
- WORK: This role will see you work in the Commercial Disputes Resolution group across corporate restructures, turnarounds, secured and unsecured banking matters, insurance company litigation, property developers and construction contractor disputes.
- CANDIDATE: You will need to have a minimum of 2 years' experience in insolvency and/or commercial litigation matters.
- BENEFITS: This firm offers a great remuneration package and their culture is centred around continually investing in their people, providing training, learning and support, and promoting a social and connected environment. They offer other benefits such as social and sporting functions, rewards and recognition, casual Fridays, massages and professional memberships.
5 - COMMERCIAL LITIGATION LAWYER | 5 YEARS' PAE to SA
- FIRM: This is an opportunity to work in a large Mid-Tier firm with high quality work and a friendly environment. They specialise in handling complex disputes whether instituted in Australia or off-shore.
- WORK: Work mix will involve all aspects of corporate disputes, including major corporate insolvency and ancillary litigation, Australian financial services advice and regulatory infringement claims. You will work for a wide range of clients including large insolvency firms, commercial and residential property developers, retail store chains, local government, and professional sporting teams just to name a few.
- CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate will have experience in disputes under the Corporations Act, competence in the management of electronic data bases, strong legal and client management skills, and the ability to work in a close-knit team environment.
- BENEFITS: An attractive salary is offered commensurate with experience, together with the opportunity to earn substantial bonuses. This firm has beautiful new offices and great employee benefits.
6 - COMMERCIAL LITIGATION AND INSOLVENCY ASSOCIATE | 4+ PAE
- FIRM: This is a leading Australian law firm who is highly regarding for its practical and commercial approach.
- WORK: The successful candidate will act for major banking institutions and non-bank financers, liquidators, bankruptcy trustees, administrators and receivers. You will represent directors and company officers in response to ASIC investigations and other corporate regulators.
- CANDIDATE: To apply for this role you must have commercial litigation experience at either Associate Level or near associate level. Minimum 4 Years PAE. You will also have an interest in mentoring junior colleagues and a desire to build client relationships.
- BENEFITS: You will gain the mentoring directly from a partner and the opportunity to take responsibility for a wide variety of interesting matters. This will be coupled with a friendly and collegiate atmosphere and staff benefits.
7 - COMMERCIAL LITIGATION LAWYER | 2+ YEARS' PAE | TOP-TIER
- FIRM: A top-tier law firm with one of the largest commercial litigation practice groups in Australia.
- WORK Your role will involve preparing advice, drafting correspondence, liaising with counsel and preparing final and interlocutory proceedings. The successful candidate will work for a variety of clients including State and Federal Government, mining and energy companies, financial services and major banks, as well as a number of ASX listed companies.
- CANDIDATE: You must have at least 2 years' post admission experience in commercial Litigation, and a familiarity with Supreme and Federal Court proceedings. You will also need sound academics (GPA of 5.0 and above).
- BENEFITS: As a top-tier law firm you will reap the rewards of an impressive salary, combined with extensive other employee benefits. You will also be trained and mentored by the best in the business and hone your skills in a friendly and supportive environment.
If these roles sound appealing to you then APPLY NOW attaching an up-to-date CV which clearly details your practical experience.
THE NEXT STEPS
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively, please quote Ref No: CL030818 and forward your Professional Profile and supporting documents to:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane Q 4000
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.