- Reputable Top-Tier Global Firm, Leading National Mid-Tier & Specialist Practice
- Market Leading Remuneration and Employee Benefits
- FIRM: Work at a top-tier law firm with an international presence and leading expertise across several practise areas!
- ROLE: Working under the guidance and mentorship of a nurturing partner and senior associate, you can expect to represent a diverse client base comprising of ASX listed and unlisted corporations, institutional property investors, property development companies, and governments. You will work across a broad spectrum of complex real estate matters including acquisitions and disposals, leasing matters, subdivision and development and work and infrastructure projects.
- ABOUT YOU: Ideally you will have between 2-4 years gained within a large national or top-tier firm.The ideal candidate will also be client focused, have commercial drafting skills, a passion for innovative solutions and excellent communication skills for relationship building.
- BENEFITS: You will have the opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge legal matters, taking your career to the next level.This is a global firm that is offering a highly competitive salary and a supportive environment to excel in your career.
2. COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LAWYER | MID-TIER NATIONAL FIRM | 2-4 YEARS PAE
- FIRM: Our client is a dynamic, resourceful and highly reputable national firm servicing blue-chip clientèle. They pride themselves on their reputation earned for handling quality matters and delivering a very high standard of service to clients.
- ROLE: As a valued member of the property team, you can expect to regularly assist on providing advise in relation the most significant transactions and developments in the market. Specifically you will work across new project developments, major acquisitions and disposals, and complex leasing transactions and disputes.
- ABOUT YOU: The successful candidate will have between 2-4 years post admission experience. In addition, you will feel confident in your ability to add value in a variety of ways including using your initiative as well as being lateral in your thinking and strategic in terms of your technical skills.
- BENEFITS: In addition to a range of staff benefits, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and gain exposure to working with and learning from senior practitioners who are recognised as experts in their area of practice
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: MPR202095 and email your Resume to either:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Law Staff | Level 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229