- Reputable Top-Tier Global Firm, Leading National Mid-Tier & Specialist Practices
- Market Leading Remuneration and Employee Benefits
- FIRM: A leading international top-tier firm which has grown and will continue to grow exponentially. They are well recognised and highly regarded by industry peers for having a formidable reputation in Property law.
- ROLE: The position presents an opportunity for a highly ambitious property lawyer with 3-5 years PAE to join their Real Estate (Agribusiness) team in the Brisbane office to work alongside industry leaders. The role will see you working on complex rural property transactions including including the sale and purchase of sizeable agricultural properties; the application, negotiation and renewal of water licences; agistments agreements; property aspects of M&A transactions; due diligence enquires and investigations and reporting and FIRB applications.
- ABOUT YOU: Ideally you will have between 3-5 years experience as a commercial property lawyer gained within a highly regarded national or top-tier firm environment. You will also be willing to work well in a team environment.
- BENEFITS: A competitive remuneration is on offer for the successful candidate alongside one of a kind drafting and business development opportunities whilst working as part of a dynamic and collaborative team.
- FIRM: Work at a top-tier law firm with an international presence and leading expertise across several practise areas!
- ROLE: Working under the guidance and mentorship of a nurturing partner and senior associate, you can expect to represent a diverse client base comprising of ASX listed and unlisted corporations, institutional property investors, property development companies, and governments. You will work across a broad spectrum of complex real estate matters including acquisitions and disposals, leasing matters, subdivision and development and work and infrastructure projects.
- ABOUT YOU: Ideally you will have between 2-4 years gained within a large national or top-tier firm.The ideal candidate will also be client focused, have commercial drafting skills, a passion for innovative solutions and excellent communication skills for relationship building.
- BENEFITS: You will have the opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge legal matters, taking your career to the next level.This is a global firm that is offering a highly competitive salary and a supportive environment to excel in your career.
- FIRM: Our client is a leading commercial property practice with a broad private client base which is the envy of many larger firms. They work hard yet they value work-life balance and promote a positive lead-by-example culture.
- ROLE: Working closely with the Firm’s Partners in the Property and Commercial team, you will have exposure to a wide range of commercial matters, including: Property development for a mixture of listed and private companies, government, investors, owners and landlords. All stages of commercial and residential property transactions as well as interesting and complex matters across commercial retail leasing, acquisition and sales, disposals, finance and joint ventures.
- ABOUT YOU: The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years PAE, strong attention to detail and a willingness to take initiative and grow
- BENEFITS Aside from an attractive remuneration package (on part with larger law firms), one of the most attractive aspects of this role is the potential for an ambitious, motivated lawyer to develop broader commercial skills.
4. COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LAWYER | MID-TIER NATIONAL FIRM | 2-4 YEARS PAE
- FIRM: Our client is a dynamic, resourceful and highly reputable national firm servicing blue-chip clientèle. They pride themselves on their reputation earned for handling quality matters and delivering a very high standard of service to clients.
- ROLE: As a valued member of the property team, you can expect to regularly assist on providing advise in relation the most significant transactions and developments in the market. Specifically you will work across new project developments, major acquisitions and disposals, and complex leasing transactions and disputes.
- ABOUT YOU: The successful candidate will have between 2-4 years post admission experience. In addition, you will feel confident in your ability to add value in a variety of ways including using your initiative as well as being lateral in your thinking and strategic in terms of your technical skills.
- BENEFITS: In addition to a range of staff benefits, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and gain exposure to working with and learning from senior practitioners who are recognised as experts in their area of practice
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: MP2020263 and email your Resume to either:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Law Staff | Level 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229