1. REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATE | 3+ YEARS PAE | TOP-TIER FIRM
- Our client has a reputation second to none in Australia, offering a full range of commercial legal services for blue-chip clients on a national scale, with a reputation for excellence and a leading workplace environment.
- You will enjoy the challenge of working on a broad range of commercial property matters whilst acting for commercially astute and financially resourceful clients.
- You can expect to work across any range of Commercial Property matters that may interest you including: commercial property acquisitions and sales; property developments; and commercial and retail leasing.
- You will have 3+ years post admission experience focused within the general commercial property field preferably in a mid or top-tier firm.
- You will bring to the team a high level of commercial acumen, as well as strong communication and client relationship management skills and have an excellent academic background. A commitment to achieving desirable outcomes and producing work of the highest quality is essential in this dynamic team.
- You can expect a top-of-the-market remuneration package as well as access to an excellent employee benefits package and career development.
- Central Brisbane CBD location.
2. PROPERTY SENIOR ASSOCIATE | 5+ YEARS PAE | NATIONAL FIRM
- Award winning national mid-tier firm with a highly reputable property practice.
- Exposure to broad general commercial property matters.
- Acquisitions and disposal of properties including sizable residential, commercial, industrial, retail and rural transactions.
- Large residential and retail development work, commercial leasing, commercial projects and major infrastructure projects.
- Acting for both private and public-sector clients.
- Continuous development and progression on offer with comprehensive in-house training available.
- You will bring to the team at least 5 years PAE in general commercial property, combined with a desire to progress and grow within the team.
- Competitive remuneration package + employee benefits.
- Excellent Brisbane CBD location.
3. COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SOLICITOR | 2-5 YEARS PAE
- Our client is a highly regarded and innovative mid-tier firm with a strong presence in Brisbane and a reputation for excellence in Australia.
- You will gain exposure to complex and challenging legal work at the forefront of the industry, as part of a national team.
- Become involved in all stages of real estate and infrastructure projects including providing front-end advice and dispute resolution;
- Work across the development of major real estate assets, real estate developments, structuring of real estate investments and complex lease agreements.
- Act for high-end clients including property owners, real estate investment trusts, major contractors and other stakeholders.
- You must have between 2-5 years PAE in a general commercial property team, and be client orientated and commercially astute.
- Join a diverse work environment as part of a close-knit and supportive team with ongoing mentoring, training, initiatives and other staff benefits.
- Market leading remuneration package and Brisbane CBD location.
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref:2851506 email your Resume to Trudy Reading - email@example.com and Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of positions across private practice and in-house.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bldg | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229