- Real Estate Market is BOOMING | 4 Exceptional Growth Roles
- Reputable Top-Tier Global Firms and Specialist Practices
- Market Leading Remuneration and Employee Benefits
1. REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATE OR SENIOR ASSOCIATE | GROWING INTERNATIONAL FIRM | 5 + YEARS PAE
- FIRM: Our client is an international top-tier firm which has grown and will continue to grow exponentially. They are well recognised and highly regarded by industry peers for having a formidable reputation in Property law.
- PARTNERS: The Partner in this team has a reputation for being a leading Real Estate practitioner. Known for servicing an extensive range of high profile clients on one of Australia's largest property transactions, they are dynamic yet commercially driven.
- ROLE:. The Firm is seeking an experienced Associate or Senior Associate to assist with the growth the practice is experiencing in their Real Estate Practice. The ideal candidate will have have 5 + years PAE gained from a large, mid-tier or to-tier organisation.
- WORK: Working alongside an industry leading Partner, you can expect to represent a both ASX listed and unlisted corporations on the full spectrum of real estate transactions including complex property acquisitions and disposals; asset repositioning and management; investment structuring; infrastructure and M&A projects; and large scale property portfolio management.
- OTHER: A market leading remuneration is on offer for the successful candidate alongside exceptional career progression opportunities. The firm also offers flexible working options and other employee benefits!
2. REAL ESTATE AND DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE | REPUTABLE TOP-TIER NATIONAL FIRM | 2 + YEARS PAE
- FIRM: This is a national top-tier firm with a strong reputation attracting Australia's most successful and innovative organisations as clients.
- PARTNERS: The Partners in this team are specialist leaders in the field of real estate, property and development transactions. They believe in the investment of their staff's professional development and therefore, providing excellent training and mentoring.
- ROLE: The successful candidate will have at least 2 years' experience as a real estate practitioner within a highly regarded international or national top-tier firm environment. You will also be willing to work well in a team environment.
- WORK: Working within a supportive team of talented lawyers, you will work on landmark transactions for a diverse range of clients including advising on major real estate projects; industrial infrastructure projects; and complex residential transactions.
- OTHER: This firm offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work across large & exciting matters for a high calibre of clientele. Grow your expertise in a fruitful and supportive environment!
3. COMMERCIAL AND PROPERTY LAWYER | REPUTABLE BOUTIQUE FIRM | 3+ YEARS PAE
- FIRM: Our client is a growing close knit CBD boutique practice which represents high profile clients on Commercial and Property matters.
- PARTNERS: The Partners of this specialist practice have a mid-tier lineage. They are busy with instructions coming from institutional clients, as well as mid-tiers and high-net wealth individuals. A commercially pragmatic lawyer who likes to work with some autonomy would enjoy this role.
- ROLE: The firm is seeking a Commercial and Property Lawyer with 3+ years PAE, ideally gained within a boutique or small firm environment.
- WORK: Work closely under the guidance of a highly respected Partner on a variety of commercial and property matters including corporate structuring; franchising; acquisitions and disposals; competition and consumer law advice; corporate governance; Commercial and Retail Leasing; General Property Law related advice.
- OTHER: Aside from a competitive remuneration, the firm will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the business growth through marketing and ad hoc business development duties.
4. REAL ESTATE LAWYER | GROWING INTERNATIONAL FIRM | 2-4 YEARS PAE
- FIRM: An international top-tier firm which has grown and will continue to grow exponentially. They are well recognised and highly regarded by industry peers for having a formidable reputation in Property law.
- PARTNER: This is currently a one Partner Real Estate practice but it is growing, and growing fast off the back of institutional clients who are active. This particular Partner is well-known to Law Staff as having a gentle and nurturing nature, exceptional communications skills, and a positive outlook on life and business. An intelligent lawyer who enjoys working closely with their mentor would find this role fulfilling.
- ROLE: This position presents an opportunity for a highly ambitious property lawyer with 2-4 years PAE to join their Real Estate team in the Brisbane office to work alongside industry leaders.
- WORK: You can expect to represent a both ASX listed and unlisted corporations on the full spectrum of real estate transactions with a focus on hospitality and tourism projects. You will also gain exposure to challenging commercial and industrial property law matters.
- OTHER: A competitive remuneration is on offer for the successful candidate alongside one of a kind drafting and business development opportunities whilst working as part of a dynamic and collaborative team.
5. PROJECTS AND REAL ESTATE LAWYER | LEADING INTERNATIONAL TOP-TIER | 2+ YEARS PAE
- FIRM: This is a leading international law firm, recognised as one of the world’s most innovative law firms, offering a different perspective to commercial thinking and client experience.
- PARTNERS: These Partners are specialists in their own right - one in Real Estate, the other in Major Projects. Both are at the top off their game and got there through their technical competence and their service delivery. They expect their lawyers to have the same attitude and approach therefore if you are looking to 'cruise then this one is not for you.
- ROLE: This position presents an opportunity for an intermediate property lawyer with 2-4 years PAE gained from a top or mid-tier firm to broaden their skillset and work directly with a reputable Partner.
- WORK: You can expect to advise an enviable pool of clients on all facets of real estate and infrastructure projects including advising on energy, resources and infrastructure projects with additional exposure to mergers and acquisitions.
- OTHER: You will be given sensational mentoring and training opportunities at your fingertips, a competitive remuneration and other staff benefits!
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: PLR2019048 and email your Resume to:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org and
If this role is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of positions across private practice and in-house.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.