- Real Estate Market is BOOMING | 4 Exceptional Growth Roles
- Reputable Top-Tier Global Firms and Specialist Practices
- Market Leading Remuneration and Employee Benefits
1. COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LAWYER | REPUTABLE SPECIALIST FIRM | 2 - 5 YEARS PAE
- FIRM: Our client is a growing close knit CBD specialist practice which represents high profile clients on Commercial and Property matters.
- PARTNER: The Commercial Property practice is lead by a strong technical Partner who is dynamic in their approach, and is one who takes an active interest in the growth and development of their team. They have an exceptional reputation for providing consistent mentorship and career advancement.
- ROLE: The firm is seeking a Commercial Property Lawyer with 2-5 years PAE, ideally gained within a boutique or small firm environment.
- WORK: Work closely under the guidance of this highly respected Partner to service existing local and national clients on a variety of matters including - industrial, retail, commercial property acquisitions and disposals; retail, commercial and industrial leasing; property development and project structuring; as well as rural acquisitions and disposals.
- OTHER: Aside from a competitive remuneration, the firm will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the business growth through marketing and ad hoc business development duties.
2. REAL ESTATE LAWYER | TOP-TIER NATIONAL FIRM | 2-4 YEARS PAE
- FIRM: An international top-tier firm which has grown and will continue to grow exponentially. They are well recognised and highly regarded by industry peers for having a formidable reputation in Property law.
- PARTNER: This is currently a one Partner Real Estate practice but it is growing, and growing fast off the back of institutional clients who are active. This particular Partner is well-known to Law Staff as having a gentle and nurturing nature, exceptional communications skills, and a positive outlook on life and business. An intelligent lawyer who enjoys working closely with their mentor would find this role fulfilling.
- ROLE: This position presents an opportunity for a highly ambitious property lawyer with 2-4 years PAE to join their Real Estate team in the Brisbane office to work alongside industry leaders.
- WORK: You can expect to represent a both ASX listed and unlisted corporations on the full spectrum of real estate transactions with a focus on hospitality and tourism projects. You will also gain exposure to challenging commercial and industrial property law matters.
- OTHER: A competitive remuneration is on offer for the successful candidate alongside one of a kind drafting and business development opportunities whilst working as part of a dynamic and collaborative team.
3. PROJECTS AND REAL ESTATE LAWYER | LEADING INTERNATIONAL TOP-TIER | 2+ YEARS PAE
- FIRM: This is a leading international law firm, recognised as one of the world’s most innovative law firms, offering a different perspective to commercial thinking and client experience.
- PARTNERS: These Partners are specialists in their own right - one in Real Estate, the other in Major Projects. Both are at the top off their game and got there through their technical competence and their service delivery. They expect their lawyers to have the same attitude and approach therefore if you are looking to 'cruise then this one is not for you.
- ROLE: This position presents an opportunity for an intermediate property lawyer with 2-4 years PAE gained from a top or mid-tier firm to broaden their skillset and work directly with a reputable Partner.
- WORK: You can expect to advise an enviable pool of clients on all facets of real estate and infrastructure projects including advising on energy, resources and infrastructure projects with additional exposure to mergers and acquisitions.
- OTHER: You will be given sensational mentoring and training opportunities at your fingertips, a competitive remuneration and other staff benefits!
4. COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LAWYER | INDEPENDENT MID-TIER FIRM | 2-5 YEARS PAE
- FIRM:Our client is a well respected Commercial Law firm with a strong Brisbane presence with more than 100+ staff. It is a firm that is highly regarded by its clients and peers as specialists in their areas of practice. They work hard yet they value work-life balance and promote a positive lead-by-example culture.
- PARTNERS: This is currently a large team with a considerable number of Partners, each highly respected for their specialist experience in the field of property law. This role will see you working under the guidance of one particular Partner, famous for continuously delivering outstanding results to clients and respected for investing in their junior lawyers.
- ROLE: The successful candidate will have between 2-5 years experience as a commercial property lawyer gained within a highly regarded national top-tier firm environment. You will also be willing to work well in a team environment.
- WORK: Working within a large team of talented lawyers, you will service clients in the hospitality industry. This role will see you largely working on complex transactional matters with a focus on acquisitions and sales with some exposure to leasing matters.
- OTHER: In addition to attractive remuneration, the firm offers a strong employee focused culture underpinned by the Firms strong health and wellbeing program.
THE NEXT STEP
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: MPL2019913 and email your Resume to:
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com and
If this role is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of positions across private practice and in-house.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.