- Real Estate Market is BOOMING | 4 Exceptional Growth Roles
- Reputable Top-Tier Global Firms and Specialist Practices
- Market Leading Remuneration and Employee Benefits
1. PROJECTS AND REAL ESTATE LAWYER | INTERNATIONAL TOP TIER FIRM | 3-4 YEARS PAE
- FIRM: This is a leading Australian top-tier law firm with an international presence, a strong reputation for being the best at what they do, and leading expertise across several practice areas!
- PARTNERS: The Partners in this team are known for their technical prowess but equally for their leadership and mentoring. They are approachable, develop strong relationships with their staff, and have an open door policy.
- ROLE: The firm is seeking a Lawyer with 3-4 years PAE to progress their career in this busy Real Estate team in their Brisbane office.
- WORK: The role will see you broadening your legal skills by representing a range of well-respected clients on a broad range of challenging matters including commercial acquisitions and development, retail and industrial leasing, joint ventures, infrastructure and development projects, and complex regeneration projects.
- OTHER: You will be given the opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge legal matters across a range of industries. There is also a highly competitive remuneration package on offer and other employee benefits.
- FIRM: Our client is a growing close knit CBD boutique practice which represents high profile clients on Commercial and Property matters.
- PARTNERS: The Partners of this specialist practice have a mid-tier lineage. They are busy with instructions coming from institutional clients, as well as mid-tiers and high-net wealth individuals. A commercially pragmatic lawyer who likes to work with some autonomy would enjoy this role.
- ROLE: The firm is seeking a Commercial and Property Lawyer with 3+ years PAE, ideally gained within a boutique or small firm environment.
- WORK: Work closely under the guidance of a highly respected Partner on a variety of commercial and property matters including corporate structuring; franchising; acquisitions and disposals; competition and consumer law advice; corporate governance; Commercial and Retail Leasing; General Property Law related advice.
- OTHER: Aside from a competitive remuneration, the firm will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the business growth through marketing and ad hoc business development duties.
3. REAL ESTATE LAWYER | GROWING INTERNATIONAL FIRM | 2-4 YEARS PAE
- FIRM: An international top-tier firm which has grown and will continue to grow exponentially. They are well recognised and highly regarded by industry peers for having a formidable reputation in Property law.
- PARTNER: This is currently a one Partner Real Estate practice but it is growing, and growing fast off the back of institutional clients who are active. This particular Partner is well-known to Law Staff as having a gentle and nurturing nature, exceptional communications skills, and a positive outlook on life and business. An intelligent lawyer who enjoys working closely with their mentor would find this role fulfilling.
- ROLE: This position presents an opportunity for a highly ambitious property lawyer with 2-4 years PAE to join their Real Estate team in the Brisbane office to work alongside industry leaders.
- WORK: You can expect to represent a both ASX listed and unlisted corporations on the full spectrum of real estate transactions with a focus on hospitality and tourism projects. You will also gain exposure to challenging commercial and industrial property law matters.
- OTHER: A competitive remuneration is on offer for the successful candidate alongside one of a kind drafting and business development opportunities whilst working as part of a dynamic and collaborative team.
4. PROJECTS AND REAL ESTATE LAWYER | LEADING INTERNATIONAL TOP-TIER | 2+ YEARS PAE
- FIRM: This is a leading international law firm, recognised as one of the world’s most innovative law firms, offering a different perspective to commercial thinking and client experience.
- PARTNERS: These Partners are specialists in their own right - one in Real Estate, the other in Major Projects. Both are at the top off their game and got there through their technical competence and their service delivery. They expect their lawyers to have the same attitude and approach therefore if you are looking to 'cruise then this one is not for you.
- ROLE: This position presents an opportunity for an intermediate property lawyer with 2-4 years PAE gained from a top or mid-tier firm to broaden their skillset and work directly with a reputable Partner.
- WORK: You can expect to advise an enviable pool of clients on all facets of real estate and infrastructure projects including advising on energy, resources and infrastructure projects with additional exposure to mergers and acquisitions.
- OTHER: You will be given sensational mentoring and training opportunities at your fingertips, a competitive remuneration and other staff benefits!
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: 20190721 and email your Resume to:
Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org and
Ena Pita - email@example.com
If this role is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of positions across private practice and in-house.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.