- FIRM: This is a leading Australian top-tier law firm with a solid reputation for being the best at what they do.
- ROLE: The firm is seeking mid-level lawyer to progress their career in our busy Real Estate team in Brisbane.
- WORK: The role will see you broadening your legal skills through by representing a range of well-respected clients on a broad range of challenging matters including commercial acquisitions and development, retail and industrial leasing, joint ventures, infrastructure and development projects, and complex regeneration projects.
- FIRM: Our client is a growing mid-tier national practice offering ongoing learning and professional development opportunities, flexible work arrangements and social culture.
- ROLE: The firm is seeking a property and development lawyer between 1-3 years PAE to join their join their growing Brisbane CBD practice and work under the guidance of reputable partners.
- WORK: Acting for an impressive range of clients on a variety of matters including acquisitions and disposals; Land divisions and titling; Commercial, Industrial and Retail Leasing; Property Development; Strata and community titling; Property financing; Planning advice; Corporate real estate and Conveyancing.
3. PROPERTY LAWYER | REPUTABLE MID-SIZED PRACTICE | 2-4 YEARS PAE
- FIRM: A reputable, mid-sized Brisbane based practice with a supportive team offering ongoing mentorship and career development.
- ROLE: This position presents an opportunity for a property lawyer with 2-4 years PAE seeking a healthy mix of Planning and Environment and Property work to join their Brisbane based practice. Demonstrated court experience is mandatory!
- WORK: You can expect a mix of town planning, residential conveyancing, commercial conveyancing, tenant and landlord leases, off-the-plan contracts, body corporate matters and other challenging property development work.
THE NEXT STEP
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref:MPL2019055 email your Resume to:
1. Trudy Reading - email@example.com; and
2. Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of positions across private practice and in-house.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.