- Top-Tier, Mid-Tier & Specialist Firms
- Attend 1 interview to consider multiple roles
- FIRM: This is a leading international law firm with an extensive list of employee benefits, making them a highly desirable employer of choice.
- ROLE: The firm is seeking an experienced Senior Associate to join their market-leading Projects and Real Estate Team
- WORK: The role will see you representing an enviable mix of clients on a broad range of complex matters including, advising across the full spectrum of energy, resources and major infrastructure projects.
2. PROPERTY AND REAL ESTATE LAWYER | 3-4 YEARS PAE LEASING EXPERTISE | LARGE NATIONAL FIRM
- FIRM: This is Queensland's largest independent and fastest growing practices known for its ongoing learning and professional development opportunities, flexible work arrangements and social culture.
- ROLE: The firm is after an experienced Property and Real Estate Lawyer with a minimum of 3-4 years' PAE to join their Brisbane CBD Property and Real Estate Team.
- WORK: Acting for an impressive range of commercial property clients you will predominately work on sizeable commercial, industrial, retail leasing transactions.
- FIRM: Well establish and highly regarded firm in the eastern suburbs of Brisbane. Work close to home and drive to work!
- ROLE: This position presents an opportunity for advancement for an experience Commercial & Property Lawyer with 10 + Years PAE looking to expand their profile and assume the management of an existing practice of a retiring practitioner.
- WORK: Business Sales and Acquisitions; Leasing (Landlord and Tenant); Commercial Conveyancing; Shareholder agreements; Company agreements; and Business Succession & Trusts.
THE NEXT STEP
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref:2851506 email your Resume to Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org and Ena Pita - email@example.com.
If this role is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of positions across private practice and in-house.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bldg | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229