- Top-Tier, Mid-Tier & Specialist Firms
- Attend 1 interview to consider multiple roles
- FIRM: This is a highly regarded mid-tier eastern seaboard firm with an incredibly long list of employee benefits and programs, making them a highly desirable employer of choice.
- ROLE: The firm is seeking a property lawyer with 3-5 years PAE or at Junior SA level to join their close knit team under the guidance of a well respected, award winning Partner.
- WORK: This role offers a broad mix of property transactions including acquisitions and disposals; commercial and residential developments; commercial and retail leasing; and rural and land access matters as well as exposure to front end planning & environment mattes.
2. PROPERTY AND REAL ESTATE LAWYER | 3-4 YEARS PAE LEASING EXPERTISE | LARGE NATIONAL FIRM
- FIRM: This is Queensland's largest independent and fastest growing practices known for its ongoing learning and professional development opportunities, flexible work arrangements and social culture.
- ROLE: The firm is after an experienced Property and Real Estate Lawyer with a minimum of 3-4 years' PAE to join their Brisbane CBD Property and Real Estate Team.
- WORK: Acting for an impressive range of commercial property clients you will predominately work on sizeable commercial, industrial, retail leasing transactions.
- FIRM: Well establish and highly regarded firm in the eastern suburbs of Brisbane. Work close to home and drive to work!
- ROLE: This position presents an opportunity for advancement for an experience Commercial & Property Lawyer with 5+ Years PAE (ideally 10 to 15 Years) looking to expand their profile and assume the management of an existing practice of a retiring practitioner.
- WORK: Business Sales and Acquisitions; Leasing (Landlord and Tenant); Commercial Conveyancing; Shareholder agreements; Company agreements; and Business Succession & Trusts.
4. COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LAWYER | 3-4 YEARS PAE |
- FIRM: This is an independent mid-tier commercial law firm who have been a strong player in the Brisbane market for almost 40 years. The firm is known for its excellent work culture and investment in the professional development of their staff.
- ROLE: The firms is seeking a commercial property lawyer that has 3-4 years' PAE ideally within liquor and gaming compliance related matters to join its specialised and growing team.
- WORK: You can expect to be largely involved with complex transactional property matters with a focus on acquisitions and sales with a component of leasing.
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref:2851506 email your Resume to Trudy Reading - email@example.com and Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of positions across private practice and in-house.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bldg | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229