- CAREER-DEFINING TAX LAW OPPORTUNITIES! | Attend One Interview and Be Briefed on 4 Opportunities!
- International Top-Tier and Mid-Tier Practices
- Professional Development Opportunities + Negotiable Remuneration
- FIRM: This is a leading international law firm, recognised as one of the world’s most innovative law firms, offering a different perspective to commercial thinking and client experience.
- ROLE: The Firm is seeking a Tax Law Senior Associate to join their leading practice. You will have between 4-6 years PAE ideally gained within a top tier environment alongside exceptional analytical, communication and research skills.
- WORK: You will work closely with Partners, Special Counsel and Senior associates to advise on all aspects of taxation law including a mix of complex advisory, transactional and tax disputes work. Clients will include banks, financial institutions, investment advisors, funds management, telecommunications and industrial companies in Australia and offshore.
- BENEFITS: You will be given the opportunity to work on large scale matters with some of the biggest clients in the industry. This firm also pays at the top of the market and really looks after their staff.
- FIRM: Our client is a highly regarded mid-tier eastern seaboard firm with an incredibly long list of employee benefits and programs, making them a highly desirable employer of choice.
- ROLE: The Firm is seeking to appoint a Tax Lawyer with 2-4 years PAE gained across a range of tax matters gained within (preferably) a top tier accounting or legal firm environment.
- WORK: You will be given significant exposure to a wide range of high profile clients from listed companies, high net-worth individuals and accounting professional and advise on matters concerning asset protection, mergers and acquisitions, tax audits, and debt and equity fundraising matters
- BENEFITS: In addition to a range of staff benefits including ongoing professional development opportunities, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and gain exposure to working with and learning from senior practitioners who are recognised as experts in their area of practice.
3. SENIOR TAX LAWYER | HIGHLY REPUTABLE MID-TIER NATIONAL FIRM | 4 + YEARS PAE
- FIRM: Our client is a sizeable mid-tier national firm with a top-tier reputation known for fostering an excellent firm culture and exceptional professional development opportunities.
- ROLE: Due to a significant spike in work, the firm is seeking a Senior Associate with 4 + years PAE gained within a reputable mid or top-tier taxation practice, to join their tax team and take carriage of their own matters.
- WORK: You will work both alongside an industry renowned Partner and autonomously to service an enviable mix of clients including SMEs, major commercial organisations as well as high net worth individuals. You will be responsible for providing advice on a wide range of tax matters including capital gains tax; GST; income tax; land tax; payroll tax and stamp duty. You will additionally be exposed to a range of transactional advice with the occasional tax dispute matter.
- BENEFITS: Aside from being offered a highly competitive remuneration package, the firm offers flexible working arrangements as well as a limitless list of employee benefits!
4. INTERMEDIATE TAX LAWYER | LEADING TOP-TIER FIRM | 2-4 YEARS PAE
- FIRM: This is a leading Australian top-tier law firm with a solid reputation for being the best at what they do.
- ROLE: The Firm is seeking an intermediate Tax Lawyer with 2-4 years PAE to join their supportive and integrated tax team.
- WORK: You will work closely with a reputable specialist Tax Partner to represent a broad range of clients drawing from specialist skills including specialist skills including corporate, real estate, major projects, finance, debt capital markets
- BENEFITS: You will have the opportunity to contribute to major projects and cutting-edge legal matters, taking your career to the next level. This is a global firm that is offering a highly competitive salary and a supportive environment to excel in your career.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: MRC201982 and email your Resume to either:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.