1.TAX LAW SENIOR ASSOCIATE | 4-6 YEARS PAE | INTERNATIONAL TOP TIER FIRM
- This is a leading international law firm, recognised as one of the world’s most innovative law firms, offering a different perspective to commercial thinking and client experience.
- You will work closely with Partners, Special Counsel and Senior associates to advise on all aspects of taxation law including a mix of complex advisory, transactional and tax disputes work.
- Clients will include banks, financial institutions, investment advisors, funds management, telecommunications and industrial companies in Australia and offshore.
- You will be between 4-6 years PAE ideally gained within a top tier environment alongside exceptional analytical, communication and research skills.
- A unique opportunity presents itself for a Tax Lawyer to join one of Australia's leading independent law firms.
- You will be given significant exposure to a wide range of high profile clients including major national, government, and global clients under the guidance and supervision of a highly regarded Partner.
- You will work on complex transactions, drawing on specialist skills including corporate, real estate, major projects, finance, and debt capital markets.
- The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years PAE across a range of tax matters gained within (preferably) a top tier accounting or legal firm environment.
- Benefits include ongoing client benefits, professional development opportunities and a competitive remuneration.
- This is a large firm with one of the fastest growing legal practices in Australia due to the quality of their work.
- You will provide advice on complex tax matters relating to transactions issues, restructures, income tax, capital gains tax, goods and services tax and state taxes.
- Clients you will represent include SMEs, major commercial organisations as well as high net worth individuals.
- You will have a minimum of 4 years PAE or alternatively be at Senior Associate Level, gained at a highly regarded tax team within a law firm or conversely, an accountancy firm.
- In addition to a range of staff benefits, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and gain exposure to working with and learning from senior practitioners who are recognised as experts in their area of practice.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: MT2201922 and email your Resume to either:
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.