- FIRM: One of Australia's premier top-tier law firms, guided by important values, ensuring an energetic and exciting environment in which careers can be developed.
- ROLE: Employment Lawyer 2-3 years PAE
- WORK: Acting for blue chip high profile clients you will work alongside an award winning Partner and senior Lawyers on a mix of front-end and back-end ER/IR matters, as well as the opportunity to gain exposure to safety work. Due to the low turnover in this team, openings in this team are rare. When they do arise there is strong competition so don't let this one pass you by, contact us today for a full briefing.
- FIRM: This is a highly regarded mid-tier eastern seaboard firm with an incredibly long list of employee benefits and programs, making them a highly desirable employer of choice.
- ROLE: Employment Lawyer 2-4 years PAE within one of Brisbane's largest workplace relations teams, under the supervision of multiple Partners and Senior Practitioners.
- WORK: Drafting and advising on employment agreements and contracts; enterprise bargaining agreements; dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations; restraint of trade issues; and workplace harassment and bullying claims.
3. EMPLOYMENT, HEALTH & SAFETY LAWYER | 3+ YEARS UP TO SA
- FIRM: Resourceful, rapidly expanding, full service independent commercial firm.
- ROLE: Employment, Health & Safety Lawyer with 3+ years PAE up to Senior Associate Level. You will be 2IC to a highly regarded senior practitioner with a top tier background.
- WORK: Drafting and advising on employment agreements and contracts; general protection issues including unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations, discrimination, workplace harassment, and bullying claims; drafting and advising on enterprise agreements; general protection issues including unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations, discrimination, workplace harassment, and bullying claims; workplace health and safety risk management advice as well as prosecution defence work; and restraint of trade issues.
4. WORKPLACE RELATIONS LAWYER | DYNAMIC LARGE NATIONAL FIRM
- FIRM: A dynamic and highly reputable national firm within the Employment sector, they pride themselves on their top-tier reputation. With a commercial offering of specialist experience across a range of dedicated areas, they service blue-chip clientèle and work on quality and diverse matters.
- ROLE: Workplace Relations and Safety Lawyer 2-3 years PAE to work in an award winning Employment Practice under the guidance and mentoring of a delightful Partner and Senior Associate.
- WORK: You can expect to work on a broad range litigious and non litigious Workplace Relations and Safety matters allowing you to diversify your skills and grow within the team.
THE NEXT STEP
We offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref 2782473EL and forward your Professional Profile to either:
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com