- Top, Mid-Tier and In-House Government | 5 CAREER DEFINING Opportunities
- Excellent Culture + Market Leading Remuneration
- Unlimited Professional Growth Opportunities
1. EMPLOYMENT AND WORKPLACE HEALTH AND SAFETY LAWYER | INTERNATIONAL TOP-TIER FIRM | 2-4 YEARS PAE
- FIRM: Our client is an exceptionally resourceful, international top-tier firm which is globally recognised as having a leading Employment practice. They have a reputation for working on high quality matters and delivering remarkable service to their clients.
- ROLE: Working under the guidance of a highly sought after Employment Partner and his team, you will work across the full spectrum of employment, industrial relations and safety matters through both front and back end transactional work, advisory and disputes.
- CANDIDATE: You will have ideally 2-4 years post admission experience in employment, international relations and safety gained within either a top-tier or large mid-tier CBD firm. A strong ability to work autonomously and take ownership over their own work is also a necessity.
- BENEFITS: In return for your talents this firm is offering an impressive salary package in line with other top-tier firms; mentoring from an approachable partner to excel your career; and excellent career development opportunities with advancement prospects based on merit and not length of service.
2. EMPLOYMENT AND WORKPLACE HEALTH AND SAFETY SENIOR ASSOCIATE OR ASSOCIATE | GROWING NATIONAL FIRM | 4 + YEARS PAE
- FIRM: This is a large firm with one of the fastest growing legal practices in Australia due to the quality of their work. The employment and WHS practice is widely recognised for working on some of the highest profile workplace relations matters in Australia.
- ROLE: Working under the guidance of an industry recognised Partner and their collegiate team, you can expect to represent clients across the full spectrum of employment and workplace health and safety matters through both front-end and back-end transactional work, advisory and disputes.
- CANDIDATE: We are seeking someone either at Senior Associate level or at Associate level willing to step up with between 4 and 7 years post admission experience. You will have previously worked in another mid, top or national firm in a similar area.You will also have a clear passion for employment and WHS law and continuing in this area
- BENEFITS: This firm offers highly competitive remuneration, career development opportunities an access to great employee benefits (gym membership and activate social and sporting events).
- FIRM: A reputable national firm within the Employment sector, known for their excellent workplace culture and career development programme. With a client focus, the close-knit team provides specialist experience across a range of quality employment relations and safety matters.
- ROLE: Working with experienced Partners in a close-knit team, the role will see you gain experience in complex workplace relations and safety matters including but not limited to drafting and advising on employment agreements and contracts; enterprise bargaining agreements; front and back end workplace health and safety matters; unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations; restraint of trade issues; and workplace harassment and bullying claims.
- CANDIDATE: To be successful in this role you will have 3-5 years PAE within the field the field of employment and workplace relations, and are either at SA level or ready to step up from Associate level.
- You will be looking to grow your technical skills and develop your career within employment law and have the ability to work autonomously within a close knit team. Lastly, a good sense of humour will serve you well in this team as whilst they're professional in their approach to their work, they also enjoy a laugh and don't take themselves too seriously.
- BENEFITS: A range of unique and generous employment benefits, a highly competitive remuneration and exceptional mentoring opportunities will be awarded to the successful candidate.
- FIRM: Our client is a full service law firm with offices across Australia.
- They have experienced significant growth in recent years and rated as one of the fastest growing firms in Queensland.
- ROLE: This position will involve working in a collegiate team of dedicated experts to advise an envious mix of clientele on a broad range of employment, industrial relations and safety matters including employment contracts; unfair dismissals; discrimination; workplace investigations and industrial investigation matters.
- CANDIDATE: The successful candidate will have at least 4 years PAE ideally gained at a top-tier or highly regarded mid-tier firm. You will additionally have demonstrated workplace, health and safety experience and strong client management skills.
- BENEFITS: This firm offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work across large & exciting matters for a high calibre of clientele. Grow your expertise in a fruitful and supportive environment.
5. IN-HOUSE COUNSEL | GOVERNMENT PRACTICE | WORKPLACE RELATIONS AND EMPLOYMENT LAW | 2 X ROLES | INTERMEDIATE LEVEL 2-4 YEARS PAE + SA LEVEL 5 + YEARS PAE
- ORGANISATION: Our client, a fast-growing government organisation has asked us to assist them with the appointment of Workplace Relations and Employment Lawyers to their Brisbane CBD based organisation
- ROLE: Opportunities are at an intermediate level (2-4 years PAE) and Senior level (5+ years PAE). If you are seeking to broaden your skillset and gain access to cutting edge legal matters whilst maintaining genuine work life balance then you have found your match!
- Working closely with industry leaders to provide advise on a broad range of matters which will involve drafting and advising on employment agreements and contracts; drafting and advising on enterprise agreements; general protection issues including unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations, discrimination, workplace harassment, and bullying claims; workplace health and safety risk management advice as well as prosecution defence work; and restraint of trade issues
- CANDIDATE: The successful candidate will possess between 4 to 10 years post admission experience within a workplace relations and employment law group. You will also have exceptional drafting skills, a high level of commercial acumen and the ability to work effectively both autonomously and in a team environment.
- BENEFITS: This is a career-defining opportunity to move into an in-house role Government role within a positive, team environment offering highly competitive remuneration; REAL work life balance; ongoing training & development with the opportunity to learn from the best and a friendly and supportive team environment.
We offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these opportunity for you to go away and research at your leisure. To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No: MRE202033 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org