- FIRM: This is a leading international law firm, recognised as one of the world’s most innovative law firms, offering a different perspective to commercial thinking and client experience.
- ROLE: The firm is seeking to appoint senior solicitor with a background in technology contracting to join their leading Intellectual Property & Technology team.
- WORK: The role will see you representing an enviable mix of clients on a broad range of complex matters including, advising clients on a range of technology, privacy, data and consumer issues, M&A contracts, government and private procurement for large contracts.
- FIRM: This is one of Australia's leading independent law firms, offering ongoing client benefits, professional development opportunities and a competitive remuneration.
- ROLE: The firm is seeking a Senior Associate to join their Intellectual Property & Technology Team.
- WORK: Acting directly with Parters, this role will see you gain exposure to a variety of IP&T matters including Telecommunications, Media and Technology, Social Media, Intellectual Property, Privacy, Advertising and Marketing, Trade Marks, Copyright, Government Services and Cyber Security.
- FIRM: This is a reputable commercial law firm known for its business mindset, client service and investment in fruitful opportunities.
- ROLE: An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Lawyer at either Special Counsel or Partner level to assume a leadership position in their Intellectual Property Department.
- WORK: You will work alongside other specialists in the IP team and advise on intellectual property identification, procurement and outsourcing transactions, brand protection, licensing agreements, regulatory advice, patents and trade marks, copyright and design, IP due diligence, and competition and consumer law.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: IPL20190803 and email your Resume to either:
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.