Following is a snap shot of Brisbane P&E roles for which we have active instructions from our clients to fill:
1. PLANNING AND ENVIRONMENT LAWYER | LARGE NATIONAL FIRM | 3+ YEARS PAE
- Our client is a highly regarded mid-tier eastern seaboard firm with an incredibly long list of employee benefits and programs, making them a highly desirable employer of choice.
- The role will see you working under the guidance of two reputable Partners and two Senior Associates on a range of both litigious and advisory work for government, private and commercial clients.
- You can expect to work on a broad mix of planning and environment matters including enforcement proceedings in the P&E Court; infrastructure agreements; environmental compliance; advisory and court environmental work; unlawful development.
- You will have at least 3 yeas PAE gained in planning law gained within a mid tier environment.
- In addition to a range of staff benefits, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and gain exposure to working with and learning from senior practitioners who are recognised as experts in their area of practice.
2. PLANNING AND ENVIRONMENT LAWYER | LEADING INDEPENDENT PRACTICE | 2-4 YEARS PAE
- This is one of Australia's leading independent law firms, offering ongoing client benefits, professional development opportunities and a competitive remuneration.
- The role will see you working with two of the industries most respected Partners.
- You will represent an enviable spectrum of both public and private sector clients across a range of regulatory and planning issues, new developments, mining and petroleum projects.
- Ideally, you will have between 2-4 years PAE in environment and/or planning law, have strong attention to detail and an ability to work autonomously.
- This is a rare opportunity to join a leading international law firm, recognised as one of the world’s most innovative law firms, offering a different perspective to commercial thinking and client experience.
- You will work closely with Partners and Senior Associates, representing a broad mix of both national and international clients.
- The role will see you working on a broad range of transactional work in the planning and environment sphere including advising on major projects, real estate, infrastructure and energy and resources matters.
- You will have between 1-4 years PAE, preferably gained in a top-tier environment in the planning and environment sector alongside exceptional management and organisation skills.
- The firm offers a competitive remuneration coupled with ongoing career progression and mentorship.
THE NEXT STEP
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these roles and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: MRP20223 and email your Resume to either:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
Law Staff | (07) 3221 1229
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.