Following is a snap shot of Brisbane P&E roles for which we have active instructions from our clients to fill:
1. PLANNING AND ENVIRONMENT LAWYER |RESPECTED MID-TIER PRACTICE| 3-6 YEARS PAE
- Our client is a dynamic, resourceful and highly reputable national firm with international affiliations which is seeking a Planning and Environment Lawyer to join their sizeable P&E practice.
- Work under the mentorship of 3 highly regarded and experienced Partners.
- You will be responsible for a range of matters including town planning applications for rezoning and development; planning appeals; cultural heritage issues; vegetation protection; contaminated land issued; remediation plans; native title consideration; water and natural resource matters.
- You will be between 3-6 years PAE ideally gained across environment and planning matters with demonstrated technical skills in this area. You will bring to the team a high level of commercial acumen, as well as strong communication and client relationship management skills.
- highly competitive remuneration package, career advancement on offer amongst other employee benefits.
2. PLANNING AND ENVIRONMENT LAWYER | LARGE NATIONAL FIRM | 3+ YEARS PAE
- Our client is a highly regarded mid-tier eastern seaboard firm with an incredibly long list of employee benefits and programs, making them a highly desirable employer of choice.
- The role will see you working under the guidance of two reputable Partners and two Senior Associates on a range of both litigious and advisory work for government, private and commercial clients.
- You can expect to work on a broad mix of planning and environment matters including enforcement proceedings in the P&E Court; infrastructure agreements; environmental compliance; advisory and court environmental work; unlawful development.
- You will have at least 3 yeas PAE gained in planning law gained within a mid tier environment.
- In addition to a range of staff benefits, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and gain exposure to working with and learning from senior practitioners who are recognised as experts in their area of practice.
3. PLANNING AND ENVIRONMENT LAWYER | LEADING INDEPENDENT PRACTICE | 2-4 YEARS PAE
- This is one of Australia's leading independent law firms, offering ongoing client benefits, professional development opportunities and a competitive remuneration.
- The role will see you working with two of the industries most respected Partners.
- You will represent an enviable spectrum of both public and private sector clients across a range of regulatory and planning issues, new developments, mining and petroleum projects.
- Ideally, you will have between 2-4 years PAE in environment and/or planning law, have strong attention to detail and an ability to work autonomously.
- This is a rare opportunity to join of of Queensland's largest specialist P&E practices at a national mid-tier firm
- You will be represent a wide range of clients from developers through to local governments.
- The work mix entails both advisory and litigation work on all areas of property, infrastructure, environment, local government, and acquisition law.
- You will have between 1-3 years PAE, preferable gained in planning and environment law or commercial litigation alongside strong management and organisational skills.
- A competitive remuneration alongside genuine work-life balance and an ongoing rewards program is on offer for the successful candidate.
THE NEXT STEP
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these roles and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: MRPE201919 and email your Resume to either:
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | (07) 3221 1229
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.