- Our client is a dynamic, resourceful and highly reputable national firm servicing blue-chip clientèle.
- They pride themselves on their reputation earned for handling quality matters and delivering a very high standard of service to clients.
Working closely with one Partner you will have broad exposure to a variety of matters including:
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Capital raisings;
- Oerational contracts;
- Commercial contracts;
- Transaction document negotiation;
- Regulatory advice; and Commercial due diligence.
You will have at least 2 Years PAE, with candidates considered up to Associate Level.
- You will come from a specialist, mid to top-tier firm and will have experience in regulated M&A.
- You will feel confident in your ability to add value in a variety of ways including using your initiative as well as being lateral in your thinking and strategic in terms of your technical skills.
In addition to a range of staff benefits, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and gain exposure to working with and learning from senior practitioners who are recognised as experts in their area of practice.
THE NEXT STEPS
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your preferences around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity and others for you to go away and research at your leisure.
If you are currently residing interstate- we can easily arrange a video conference via Skype or FaceTime.
To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively, please quote Ref No: CO201218 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane Q 4000