The firm is seeking a career Legal Administration Assistant with ideally 2 years (give or take) experience. Working closely with the Practice Manager, you will add support across all areas within this busy environment with your day to day duties including:
- dictaphone typing;
- diary management;
- billing and other file related accounts requests;
- travel arrangements;
- compiling briefs;
- file and document management including file opening, follow ups; and
- administrative support;
- reception duties; as well as
- outside work and court filing as required.
We are inviting applications from candidates with 2 years experience within a legal environment. The successful candidate will also have:
- corporate presentation;
- excellent communications skills (written & verbal);
- attention to detail;
- ability to be a team player;
- strong MS office skills; as well as
- 60+ wpm accurate typing speed.
- Experience with Open Practice and Law Docs will also be highly regarded.
Please note, only short listed candidates will be contacted and will only include candidates with experience within a legal environment.
Not what you are looking for? At Law Staff we can help take the stress out of finding your dream job ..... Whatever you are looking for, our team at Law Staff can assist you with finding the right job with the right firm. With over 20 years' experience as specialist legal recruiters in the Brisbane market we know the vast majority of firms and their individual culture. In a lot of instances we know the lawyers in the various departments and are able to determine what could be right for you in light of what you tell us you are ultimately looking for. This knowledge, together with strong relationships with the various HR Managers in EXCEPTIONAL CBD firms, provides you with the edge you need to secure an interview for your dream job.
Need to talk to us out of hours? No problem, drop Trudy Reading or Ena Pita an an email and we can call you either after work, in your lunch break or even on the weekend:
- Ena Pita: firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- Trudy Reading: email@example.com.
For details of all other available opportunities, please visit our website: www.law-staff.com.au
Please note, only short listed candidates will be contacted.