This sizeable Commercial Property practice group has a growth opportunity for an experienced Lawyer with 2+ years post admission experience. The position will see you working closely with Partners and Senior Associates taking on a complex portfolio of varied transactional real estate matters including:
- Major office, retail and industrial leasing;
- Commercial and residential property development;
- Sale and purchase of commercial real estate;
- Negotiating and drafting of contract documents; and
- Other general commercial property work.
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 2 years post-admission property law experience, ideally gained from a mid or top-tier environment, and be eager to take the next step in your career. In addition, you will have:
- An eagerness to progress and develop within property law;
- Highly developed technical skills;
- A commitment to producing a high standard of work;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative team environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- The ability to develop and manage strong relationships.
As a progressive firm, our client is committed to staff development and growth opportunities by offering a reputable internal learning and development program. Additionally, a range of employee benefits are available, including regular social events, health and well-being initiatives, work-life balance assistance, health insurance and generous parental leave.
With over 30 years as specialist consultants to the legal profession, Law Staff has an impressive history of facilitating discreet moves for legal practitioners and has an uncompromising commitment to confidentiality.
Most importantly, we treat this as a two-way information sharing session to allow you to make an informed decision whether to move forward with an expression of interest to this employer. We will only ever confer with our client after you have done your research and at a time when you have expressed in writing that you are ready to take that cautious next step. Absolutely everything stays in the vault until that time.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: PL2019311 and email your Resume to either:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com; and
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.