- Our client is a leading top tier with service offerings across a range of sectors and is specifically recognised as having a leading employment and safety team in the legal market.
- Working within a close-knit team comprised of leaders in their field and reporting to a highly reputable Partner, this opportunity will see you running your own matters in a Senior Associate capacity
- Your role will see you primarily focusing on complex workplace health and safety matters, while also gaining exposure to a balanced mix of both contentious and non-contentious employment matters arising from from business sales, restructuring and downsizing, privatisation and other corporate transactions; drafting of and advising on employment contracts, policies and procedures; grievance procedures, disciplinary processes and termination of employment; discrimination and harassment; industrial relations, enterprise bargaining, industrial dispute management and award compliance.
- An absolute minimum of 5 years post admission experience gained working on a range of safety and employment related matters ideally within a top, mid-tier or international practice is required.
- You will have the opportunity to work with reputable partners and have a clear path for career progression.
- This firm also offers great work-life balance and employee benefits including flexible working arrangements, staff mentors, social club and discounted legal services.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: EWS2020510 and email your Resume to either:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.