- Preeminent National Firm | Brisbane CBD Location | Excellent Workplace Culture
- Genuine Work-life Balance | No Budgets ... EVER!
- Competitive Remuneration Package
Our client is a highly regarded national commercial law firm with a team of lawyers that are focused on key corporate areas.
- They are is seeking an enthusiastic commercial litigator to join their Brisbane office.
- This firm is an Employer Of Choice for Law Staff due to its many qualities including culture, quality of work, and strong work-life balance promoted heavily by the Partners.
- Their offices are relatively new, contemporary, and highly functional.
As eluded to, this an absolutely career-defining opportunity for a talented Commercial Litigation Lawyer with at least 3 years PAE to join a highly reputable national law firm. You may even be at Senior Associate level. Regardless, you will have current experience working with a notable practice.
In this role you will work closely with and receive ongoing mentoring from 2 talented Commercial Litigation Partners. More importantly, you will get to work with an impressive portfolio of institutional clients in dynamic industry sectors including mining and petroleum, electricity, aviation, property, as well as major projects. You will get to work on complex matters in the District, Supreme, Federal, High Court, Court of Appeal, as well as the International Arbitration arena. Matters will include:
- Disputes under the Corporations Act;
- Anti-trust Disputes
- Contract Litigation;
- Class Actions;
- Financial Services disputes
- Major Property litigation;
- Competition and Consumer Disputes;
- Energy Disputes; as well as
- Domestic and International Arbitration.
- You will have between 3 and 8 Years post-admission experience and have a commercial litigation focus.
- You will have a sound academic record and come from a corporate culture where people hold their head high and treat others with dignity and respect.
- You will also have strong commercial skills, demonstrating a motivation for exceptional client service in a specialist environment.
- This role offers a dynamic commercially focused individual with a fully resourced and supportive career path.
- You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and will have the opportunity to grow your career in litigation, leveraging off the recognised skillsets of the relevant Partners.
- The firm is generous and the financial rewards for their staff are among the best in Brisbane; and
- They offer an open, caring and supportive culture.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as your preferences around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure.
An important point to note is that your discussions with us remain strictly confidential and we don't move forward with anything until you authorise us in writing. This is your career, not ours, and we want you to feel comfortable in whether or not to move forward.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CL100919 and email your Resume to either:
- Kirra Gaskell - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.