- Leading Legal Services Advisory Firm
- Diverse Role | Impressive Industry Profile
- Part-time (1 to 3 Days) + Flexible Working Arrangements
- Attractive Remuneration Negotiable Based on Skillset
You will be reporting to a Director with more than 20 years industry experience as well as working collaboratively with a team of qualified/experienced professionals each working within their respective portfolios.
This is a dynamic business that is full service across all legal lines including Corporate M&A, Commercial Litigation, Insurance, Succession, Property, Planning & Environment, Construction & Major Projects, Energy & Resources, Corporate Finance, and Intellectual Property. It also offers consulting services to corporations requiring in-house legal resources.
In this role, your primary responsibilities will include:
- working collaboratively with the Director and liaising with Senior Executives to identify potential business opportunities;
- thereafter to develop strategies relevant to that demographic market;
- to identify, evaluate and draft tenders and bid documents;
- to opportunistically and proactively present bids, tenders, and competency statements in an effort to further develop market penetration and brand awareness;
- foster and grow business relationships with institutional corporate clients;
- ongoing development and management of marketing collateral;
- advising/guiding/sharing industry trends and market competition.
- formal qualifications in Business, Law, Communications, Public Relations or Marketing (legal qualifications are not essential);
- 2+ years business development experience within a professional environment (more senior candidates are encouraged to express an interest);
- excellent all-round communication skills - both verbal and written; and
- a strong LinkedIn profile is considered mandatory.
Law Staff's Client Advisors have more than 60 years collective experience as specialist consultants to the legal profession, with an impressive history of facilitating discreet moves for people at entry level through to Partner level, as well as practice mergers. We have a steadfast commitment to confidentiality, an unparalleled capability in advisory work, and an uncompromising approach to ethics.
THE NEXT STEPS
At Law Staff we offer a lounge room setting for a relaxed discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skillset and interests. We treat this as a two-way information sharing session to allow you to make an informed decision whether to move forward with the role beyond that initial expression of interest and first meeting.
In an effort to secure your opportunity for a confidential discussion on this role, please quote Job Reference BDM20190615 and email your details through to email@example.com and Trudy Reading firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to sharing our knowledge with you.